hotrod® Cartridge Heaters
(type HHP and LHT) are core products of hotset's tradition. Excellent knowledge, high-quality materials as well as the outstanding manufacturing guarantee long life and excellent product features.
By intensive cooperation - also with special applications - hotset gives again and again innovative impulses to its hotrod®cartridge heaters with new technical features (e .g. humidity-resistant connection area).
By optimal production conditions of Hotset Malta Ltd. an unique price-performance ratio can be achieved for larger quantities. hotset hotrod®cartridge heaters offer high functionality and high production safety - driving quality!
- Injection moulding - Internal heating of nozzles
- Hot runner systems - Heating of manifolds
- Packaging industry - Heating of welding bars
- Packaging industry - Heating of hot stamps
- Textile Industry - Heating of cutting knives
- Paper Industry - Heating of stamping rolls
- Laboratories - Heating of analytical equipment
Order today until 10:00 a.m. hotrod® heaters (type HHP), then they will be ready for dispatch tomorrow. With this service hotset makes the purchase of hotrod® heating elements for his customers easier and reduces the delivery time considerably. We can only accept orders with a lot of 2-20 pcs. per order.
The express service includes all standard hotrod® heating elements with and without thermocouple with
- a diameter of 6.5 mm, 8.0 mm, 10.0 mm, 12.5 mm, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch and 1/2 inch
- standard connection leads such as glass silk insulated, silicon and PTFE-insulated nickel leads with continous leads from inside or externally installed
- different connection sleeves such as flexible metal sleeving, braided metal sleeving, stainless steel sleeve, protective spring (only welded), silicon impregnated glass silk sleeve
- assemblies such as angular block, tube section, elbow, round angular block, screw-in nipple, removal aid and flange